- Get an old cardboard box and some black, white, and orange construction paper. We used a graham cracker box.
- Wrap the black construction paper around the box.
- Using a knife, cut an oval shaped hole for the mouth.
- For the beak, cut a square out of orange construction paper. Then cut an oval shaped hole in the middle.
- Tape the beak onto the penguin.
- Eyes,feet and stomach
- Cut out 2 black, oval flaps for the wings and tape one on each side.
- and fıshes
- Then draw on whatever concept you want to teach: shapes, numbers, letters, math, words, etc.
Others penguin box;from toilet paper roll and box