Play dough activity and craft
Play dough is one of the most enjoyable ways to develop children’s creativity. Your children can start playing with play doh from 18 months. Even if they cannot shape it until three years of age, touching the play dough, pinching, rolling or cutting it is enough
Along with developing their imagination, play dough;
- Supports the development of hand and finger muscles.
- Provides hand-eye coordination.
- Help children learn the concepts of hard and soft.
- Can be used as an enjoyable way to learn shapes and colors.
- Can be seen as a way of children to express themselves
we did not craft today.we spend the day in nature collecting things …By the sea we strolled and in the bush we foraged for treasure to create beautiful art with:))
Learn How to make Play Doh animals
for more http://wonderfuldiy.com/
For more :http://wonderfuldiy.com/